Mental Health Therapist
Transit Health LLC. is an insurance-based group private practice that provides outpatient individual, couples, family, and group therapy for children, adolescents and adults. Our mission is to help individuals thrive in the midst of life’s challenges and transitions. As an Outpatient Therapist at Transit Health, you’ll share our vision in helping people transition from where they are to where they need to be. As an organization we are driven by our core values of compassion, creativity, kindness, and excellence.
Transit Health was proudly founded by a clinician who is passionate about the growth and mental health of other clinicians. While we are devoted to providing our clients with the best services, we also recognize the importance of ensuring our counselors are at their optimal mentally. We have made it our goal to fill the gap and find innovative ways to break down the barriers that get in the way of providing world-class mental health services.
Our clinic is structured to provide centralized administrative support, technology, referral support, scheduling, client/therapist matching, and more.
- Complete intake with all clients to determine services needed.
- Work with children and parents, in groups, individually, and family sessions to address psychological and emotional challenges.
- Works with Clinical Director and other therapists on staff to coordinate services.
- Ensure quality services are provided.
- Participate in bi-weekly clinical meetings and staff meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Provide evidenced based, culturally competent care
- Deliver training and workshops as needed
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidates must have a master’s or doctoral degree in counseling, social work, psychology or other mental health field.
- Experience working within a faith-based, multicultural or trauma-informed orientation is a plus.
- Our admin staff members complete the credentialing process for all new clinicians, as well as handling billing and reconciliation.
- We offer a flexible schedule with in-person and tele-health options.
- Supervision, which is required for licensing in MD, will be offered for free to LG/LM clinicians.
- You can set your own hours and choose what type of clients you work with.
- Training reimbursement available.
Join a private practice that values your skills and will invest in your growth.